The members of the Pharmacology collective carry out activities in the following areas:
- design and identification of compounds with antiviral and antitumor activity
- in vitro and in vivo testing of antiviral or antitumor effects
- study of mechanisms of action and resistance to antivirals, antitumorals, or antimicrobials.
The department includes personnel with higher and intermediate education, who have the necessary qualifications to carry out the activities provided in the research plan.
Objectives of the Pharmacology collective:
- achieving the research objectives assumed through the research topics undertaken
- exploiting the results obtained through publications and presentations at scientific events
- implementing SR EN ISO 9001 standards; reviewing procedures according to the scientific context; developing new procedures as a result of implementing new methods
- coordinating scientific research projects contracted with institutions involved in research funding
- professional development
- managing risks at the collective level.